Endeavor Schools is seeking a Lead Teacher
· The Lead Teacher will implement curriculum in a safe, healthy and nurturing classroom environment that supports each child’s social, emotional, physical and cognitive growth and development.
· Facilitate classroom activities.
· Create engaging, age-appropriate lessons using provided/developed curriculum.
· Establish classroom management utilizing positive coaching.
· Encourage and assist in positive social interactions.
· Design and maintain a learning environment that is inspiring and is conducive to the optimal growth and development of each child.
· Ensure safety and well-being of children at all times.
· 2080 Reflection Bay, Pearland, Texas 77584
· Silverline Montessori at Shadow Creek
Experience and Education:
· High School Diploma or GED
· Associates Degree in Early Childhood Development / CDA Certified preferred.
· 6 months prior experience working in a certified child development center (1 year preferred).
· Prior experience with the assigned age group.
· Specific requirements set by minimum state standards and/or accreditation
· Ability to use standard office equipment such as a laptop computer and smartphone.
Pay: $32,000 per year
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.