Montessori of Alameda is seeking an Assistant School Leader!
To fulfill the mission of Endeavor Schools by assisting the School Leader in the day-to-day operations of the assigned school while demonstrating exceptional leadership skills, professional conduct, and communication skills. The Assistant School Leader will also assist the School Leader in orchestrating relations with staff, students and families to build a healthy school with a strong sense of community and guiding the day-to-day operation of the school in compliance with all federal, state, accreditation, and internal regulations in an ethical manner.
Endeavor Schools is an equal opportunity employer.
· 4210 NE Going St, Portland, Oregon 97218
· Montessori of Alameda
Experience and Education:
· An Associate Degree in education appropriate for ages served by the school or in School Leadership or equivalent experience
· Director Qualified in the state of Oregon
· Specific requirements set by minimum state standards and/or accreditation.
· A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the field of education serving a student population and school community of comparable scope.
· Prior supervisory experience preferred.
· Montessori Credentials or experience working in a Montessori School preferred.
· Proficiency with technology and software applications including current version of MS Office
· Proficiency in spoken and written Spanish preferred, Montessori of Alameda is a bilingual program