Upper Elementary Lead Position beginning 2022-2023
Montessori School of Flagstaff is seeking a full-time Upper Elementary (9-12, grades 4-6) Lead Teacher to join our non-profit public charter Montessori school in the 2022-2023 school year.
We are looking for an experienced Montessori Lead Teacher with Montessori certification in Upper Elementary (9-12). Experienced teachers with a strong Montessori background and certification in other age groups are also encouraged to apply.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Passion for and ability to teach consistent with Montessori philosophy and practices
- Deep love and respect for children at this developmental stage
- Great communication skills with children, parents, and colleagues
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Eagerness to work collaboratively
- Montessori certification for Elementary II (9-12 year-olds)
- 2 years or more of experience leading a Montessori classroom
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Arizona IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card & CPR/First Aid will be required upon hire.
This position starts in late July for the 2022-2023 school year.
Learn more about our school at www.flagmontessori.com
Job Type: Full-time, benefits eligible
Pay: $33,000.00 – $40,000.00 per year
Benefits include: Health Insurance, Dental & Vision insurance, 401(k) & 401(k) matching, Paid time off
About Montessori School of Flagstaff
Located at nearly 7,000 feet in the mountain town of Flagstaff, Arizona the Montessori School of Flagstaff has been serving the Flagstaff community in four campuses with private toddler / preschool and public charter K - 8th grade options since 1995.