Seeking Montessorians to join our joyful, Montessori public program for 2022-2023 and in the future!
Our educational vision includes Infancy through 7-12 Adolescence, program for Early Adulthood/Maturity, and a Family Advocacy Center to support the underserved in our community. When our district, conventional teachers, and guests visit, they marvel at our beautiful, fully-equipped classrooms as well as the happy engagement and collaboration of our students and faculty.
We sponsor and support teachers who need to complete the required state credentials and have partnered with a training center for local Montessori credentials. Extremely competitive pay, benefits, and what we all want:
· Autonomy in our classrooms to meet our students’ individual needs
· Support when, where, and how we need it
· Joyful, thoughtful, and collaborative culture to practice our beloved Montessori
· Opportunity to contribute our individual talents and learn more in our areas of passion
· Partnership with faculty, administration, and families to serve students in their whole growth
· Collaboration and community commitment to ensure equitable experiences for students and all in our school and community
It sounds like a dream, right? That’s what our teachers say, so please reach out to learn more. You can even talk to them directly!