Southern NH Montessori Academy in Londonderry, NH is a private, independent school serving students from 3 months through 6th grade. We are looking for a dynamic Infant/Toddler Assistant Teacher (3 – 36 months) with the beginning in June 2022.
The ideal candidate:
- Holds a Montessori Infant/Toddler credential from a MACTE accredited teacher education program
- Holds a BA/BS degree
- Has a deep understanding of and commitment to multi-age learning environments and Montessori philosophy
- Is Committed to professional development and best practices in education
- Is outgoing, personable, and compassionate
- Demonstrates a high level of organizational skills, strong written and verbal communication skills
- Is flexible, imaginative, creative, and able to effectively plan and problem solve
EXPERIENCE and EXPECTATIONS:
- Teaching experience with infant/toddler students required
- Has experience with differentiating instruction to meet the needs of each child
- Possesses the ability to work collaboratively with faculty to enhance curriculum and community
- Exhibits excellent communication skills with parents
- Current criminal background check, updated health form and CPR/First Aid Certification required.
BENEFITS: Southern NH Montessori Academy offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter describing your interest in the position with overview of your background and experience with children and education, a current resume, and three references to:
Head of School – SNHEC
About Southern NH Montessori Academy
The mission of Southern NH Montessori Academy is to provide an educational experience to children Infant through Grade 6 throughout Southern NH, providing an enriched curriculum and intriguing environment that cultivates human potential, nurtures spontaneous curiosity and inspires a sense of wonder.