Yadkin Path Montessori has an opening for a respectful, compassionate, adaptable Toddler Lead to join our staff in a multi-age classroom immediately. We will train you in Montessori method and practice.
The Toddler Lead will work with children ages 18 months to 3 years old. Your hours would be full-time approximately 8:00 am to 5:30 pm, with overtime hours with time-and-a-half pay. Pay is commensurate with education and experience.
We are a small, nature-focused school with a close-knit community. Our goal is to create a living environment where children, our hope for the future, can thrive. We follow Montessori principles. We are on a 9-acre campus with a pond, woods, and meadows, a perfect setting for both children and teachers to grow, and for safer childcare during the pandemic.
To apply, please submit your resume and a COVER LETTER (can also be emailed. Find our address on our website) that includes a statement of interest. Candidates are screened out immediately if these two items are not included.
- NC ECE credential
- Respectful approach to interacting with children
- Interest in long-term employment
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to learn, try, experiment
- Fulfillment of NC DCDEE minimum requirements for working in childcare
- CPR/First Aid Training/Certification
- Background check with fingerprinting
- Associates in ECE
- Bachelor’s Degree in ECE, Psychology, Sociology, Art, History, English
- Homeschooled or experience with homeschool
- Experience as a nanny
- Experience in a Montessori, Waldorf, Reggio environment either as student or teacher
- Modeling graceful social skills
- Helping the children maintain the clean, beautiful classroom environment
- Upholding classroom limits
- Learning and implementing Montessori pedagogy
- Manage transitions and naptime
- Following all NC DCDEE State and Sanitation requirements
- Use of technology
For more information please visit www.yadkinpathmontessori.org.